As a developer, you can see the developer Dashboard right after you log in at GameDistribution. Here you can find all the information you need about your account and games.
- Add a new game
- Add a game by typing the title of your game into the bottom of the screen and click ‘add’ (no worries, you can change the title later if you change your mind)
- Then a screen appears in which you can fill in all mandatory information GameDistribution needs to publish your game. Follow all the steps and click ‘request activation’. Then you’re all set!
- On the upper right corner, if you click ‘reporting’ you will be redirected to your account on our reporting tool. Here you can find out how your game has been performing since it was activated!
- The SDK Wiki pages give you some helpful pages to implement the SDK, depending on the kind of build you have made for your game.
- If you click the upper right profile button you can visit your profile and make edits where needed. Here you can edit your name, email, company, website and password. To edit payment info, go to the reporting page in the upper left corner.