If your game has been declined, you will always receive an email with the reasoning behind the deactivation of your game. There could be several reasons behind a declined application:
- Ads are not implemented according to the requirements. Here you can see rules regarding ad placements.
- The SDK is not implemented correctly, and this is crucial to generate revenue and track the users.
- We believe the game quality can be improved. In this case, we will always include feedback and/or tips specific to your game.
- The game encountered issues/bugs in QA .
- Thumbnails might not be representable of the actual game.
- Game is put on Mobile Ready, but in reality is not Mobile Ready yet.
To see the full list of requirements a game must meet before a game will be activated, check our developer guidelines.
If your game is declined and you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us here.